If you want to gain a greater understanding of Yoga and deepen your practice, then this British Wheel of Yoga highly regarded 60-hour, exciting course is perfect for you. BWY are the industry gold standard for Yoga in the UK so you can be assured this course is of the highest quality. It’s a good grounding for going on to teacher training, or for personal development.
The next Foundation Course is starting on Saturday 9th April 2022, read the detailed Foundation Course information sheet here including payment plan details. The course will be face to face (and if required some blended learning) please send me an email if you need more information to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text to 07979 007677. Just to reassure you the room is large and airy, we can easily ensure 2mt social distancing takes place if required.
The course will be held at Featherstone Community Centre near Pontefract, this is just outside Leeds and only 10 minutes to the M1, M62 and A1. The venue is spacious with high ceilings, it is very accessible and has good free parking, it also has access to shops in within 1 mins walk. Click here for a map.
• Read the Information sheet here and course syllabus here.
• Download application form here.
• Download teacher reference form here.
• Complete the forms, any method is ok.
• Return completed forms.
• Interview and confirmation of place.
• Join BWY here.
• Pay BWY registration fee £60 and deposit £125 to secure your place.
• Arrive on the first day of the course with your books!
Foundation Course Student Requirements:
- There will be a short telephone interview in order to provide the opportunity to find out your suitability for the course, previous experience of Yoga is essential (preferably 2 years+). Please bear in mind, that this course is an investment into your development and requires commitment for its duration.
- To receive the BWY Foundation Course certificate students must attend a minimum of 80% of the course.
- Be a member or join BWY before commencement of the course.
- During the course have a regular practice and keep a Personal Yoga Journal.