If you want to gain a greater understanding of Yoga and deepen your practice, then this British Wheel of Yoga highly regarded 60-hour, exciting course is perfect for you. BWY are the industry gold standard for Yoga in the UK so you can be assured this course is of the highest quality. It’s a good grounding for going on to teacher training, or for personal development.
This Foundation Course will be starting in November 2020, it will be 10 days over 9 months. Please sign up for the introductory afternoon to find out more, this is on Saturday 17th October 2020 – 1pm-4pm – £15 , send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text to 07979 007677 if you need more details. The room is large and we can ensure 2mt social distancing takes place.
Read the detailed Foundation Course information sheet here.
You can book for the introductory afternoon here and you can pay online.
Click here to pay:
Alternatively, you can do a bank transfer here:
Sort 40-16-27 Account 21440683 Calma Yoga – Business Account. Send me a quick email to email@example.com or text to 07979 007677 and I’ll check your payment has arrived.
The course will be held at Vicars’ Court in Allerton Bywater near Castleford, this is just outside Leeds and only 5 minutes to the M1, M62 and A1. The venue is a sensitively restored school, is very accessible and has good parking. It has good outside space, including a garden. Click here for a map.
• Read the course syllabus here.
• Download application form here.
• Download teacher reference form here.
• You can complete the forms using a pen or the ‘Fill & Sign’ feature of Acrobat.
• Return completed teacher reference form and signed application form.
• Interview and confirmation of place.
• Join BWY here.
• Pay BWY registration fee and deposit or full course fees to secure your place.
• Arrive on the first day of the course with your books and final payment.
Foundation Course Student Requirements:
- There will be a short interview for each candidate in order to provide the opportunity to find out their suitability for the course. Please bear in mind, that this course is an investment into your development and requires commitment for its duration.
- To receive the BWY Foundation Course certificate students must attend a minimum of 80% of the course.
- Be a member or join BWY before commencement of the course.
- During the course have a regular practice and keep a Personal Yoga Journal.